Bubba's room Part 2

Okay so yeah we have been here a few months but today I finally got finished with Bubba's room. Well that is not the truth, we have Christmas toys to move into the room but it is set up the way we want it set up. He loves his room.
t
This room pretty much screams cars. Including the ceiling.
The bed really turned out great, daddy and uncle did an awesome job.
full view

gotta show you Mater.























We got just a cheapo chest of drawers but McQueen just makes it nice.

When daddy was a kid his grandfather made him a night stand with a car on it. It just was too perfect for this room.

Here is the rest of the room.


I hope you enjoyed the finished product of this room. We think it turned out great. I am hoping that I will have at least one more kids room picture worthy this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived