The Year Begins!!

Well Happy New Year!!!  I at least hope your new year is a happy one. I start this year feeling ambitious. I have many goals (that will probably be adjusted) but feel great that this year will be another great year.  I have decided that I will be coming here to talk at least 5 days a week, a mommy needs some down time each night right? I decided that I will be doing my 5K this year (and my husband got volunteered to do this with me.) I have gotten even more eager and decided I am going to be doing Project 365 as well (you can follow me through that link if you wish.) I will continue to keep my house in order which I look forward to very much. I am going to attempt to dress up more as I think that will be an add on to my wearing make up more often from last year. I will have a date day with at least one of my children every month. I hope for all this to make for one awesome year.
For us here school starts tomorrow, which means so does my schedule. Let's hope that things are not as crazy as I feel they may become. I hope everyone else is set for their new year and are as excited about all the possibilities as I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived