Family Pictures

Alright so we are what is considered a big family these days. I am lucky and my photographer loves his subjects as my photographer is my father-in-law (FIL). I had him do some family pictures this month so we could have a cute Christmas card. Our problem is the kids are so young so half the time one or more kid is not looking at the camera and this is often the result.
Okay so that is sort of cute. Let's see what else results from a large family.


Okay this one is not so bad, other than the face.
This is a little better, again so many people and under the lights it can get warm (yes he has professional lights and will have a studio this next year.)
At this point. I was sure we were done. However me being mommy we continued on. I did get the shot I wanted. I won't share it, it wasn't perfect, in fact it was less than perfect, however it just screamed this is it. It reminds me of the kids picture with Santa last year, you know one of those moments you just can't plan. I do want to share one more picture from our shoot, it is of my amazing husband, and he will kill if he knows I shared this picture. I had individual shots done of everyone so I can do a picture thing on the wall when we moved into the new house, let's just say he had some fun.
It is a good thing the photographer is his father, I love this pose as it is him in his lighter moments. He had some fun.
 We are lucky with whom our photographer is or we could not have done this. See we get pictures done once a month right now, I know my kids would not get them done this often if the price was not right. Now all it cost me is the price to print the photos, which is small beans since there is no package involved. I'll share just one more picture and it is the one of me I actually like. I am pretty sure it is the picture that will make the wall. Enjoy


Comments

  1. Love the pictures! I hear you on the "large family pics" lol. We haven't attempted new ones since C was 10 months just because we KNOW that we won't get cooperation at their ages right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Crack?

I Survived