Really?

Okay so when I was dreaming up my blog in the shower (funny how I do my best thinking there) I had a great name. It fit what direction I wanted to take my  blog in. My blog was Fitting It All In. Why? Because I was going to tell you how I was getting in shape, while raising 4 kids. It would include all the crafts I do, meals I cook, and things I do with the kids. See how this name fits so much better? I mean I REALLY liked this title.
So two days later I tell myself don't put it off just freaking start the blog. See I am a very talented procrastinator. When I say this I mean really talented, I can do just about anything in less than 24hours. So I sat down at the computer after a full day with my children and set up my blog. So I go to give it a name, Fitting It All In, TAKEN says blogger. Really someone had my perfect blog name? Well it has bothered me in these last two weeks (almost 3 can you believe I have been sharing that long?) So today I decide, "let me check out this blog with my perfect name." I look up this blog today, ONE FREAKING POST, IN 2006!!!  This blog has been inactive for more than 5 years, and at that this person's post is one sentence long. Now I realize they could make it so the public does not see their blog, but really I want to share. Yes I am having a pity party at noon on a Friday over a blog name.
I will share anyways here how I do fit it all in. All the love in everything I do, in everything my children do. I have one more full week in my current living situation, then a week of packing, then a week on vacation (seeing my family), and then I have Christmas with the loves of my life in our new home. I can't wait for the New Year. I hope to be able to share with those willing to listen how things go here.
Can I get my household binder going? Can I be able to work out on a regular basis? Will my meals be healthy and something everyone will eat? Will I get to run my 5K next year? Will I be able to save any money using coupons? You will only know if you read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived