Lights Under Louisville




So today was a busy day. We put up the big mural in Bubba's room. We actually did a pretty good job considering the husband and I had never done anything like it before. Needless to say we are quite proud of how it turned out. I know I am always teasing and not showing pictures, but I only have one more week before we get our stuff out of storage and I can share our entire house room by room. His will be one of the first rooms done I promise.
Momma and Mouse waiting
Abigail waiting to ride.
Daddy and Lizard waiting.
Bubba waiting on the lights.

































We then went home gathered up the children and went with Louisville Mommies on a special private view of the Lights Under Louisville. This was really nice as the cost was no where near what it would have cost for us to do on our own. We didn't even have to drive our car, they took us on the tram. Abigail enjoyed it as did Andrew. The other two I don't think really quite got it. As a favor to a mom on Cloth Diaper Nation (CDN)  took along Flat Stanly. We all had a blast.
Greets us into the cavern.

Opening.

First picture of Stanly.

Abigail asked me to take this picture.

Abigail helped get pictures of him for me.

We followed this up by going to a Christmas party with Louisville mommies. The kids got to see Santa this way. I shall be getting a digital copy of the picture. There was no crying in the picture this year, but it was not easy  convince Bubba to see him. Lizard went no problems, Mouse I doubt knows what even happened, and of course Pumpkin could not wait to share her list with him. I can't wait to get the picture, The kids will also be getting letters from Santa out of it so I will be one happy momma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived