Still Around

I am still here, I have a slew of posts I can write, sadly most of them Christmas themed. However almost all of them require pictures. I miss my daily let go of talking here. I am still in chaos from the move. I washed my camera on Christmas Eve after attending a party at my husband's Nana's house. It died, I'm sad but I have a new one on the way this week. There are things that are just not supposed to be washed and I guess that is one of them (it was an accident, I am normally more careful  but all I cared was I wanted the clothes for the next day.) My parents are currently in town to visit with the kids and see my new home. Which I love even more now living in in than having it built. It is finally to a clean standard I would love to share but yes I freaking broke my camera in fact Christmas morning are pictures on my iPhone 3G which is like the worst picture you can get. Once I get a chance this week I will up load pictures and share. The year is coming to an end and I want to share goals and such for the new year. I hope those following me will be encouraged to do the same (as I follow most of those following me) so we can encourage one another in the coming year. I have found that my days are changing as my home is becoming even more filled with love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived