Getting to know me

So I have blogged for family in the past. Now I want to share with friends more of my life. Maybe make some new friends along the way. My name is Katharine. I'm married to a wonderful man his name is Bobby. We have been married for 7 wonderful years. Together we have 4 beautiful children from 6 years old to a new baby. Three of our children were blessed to us in 3 short years. I'm busy. I participate in an local board of mommies who do play groups, I am learning to coupon, I am busy with my small children helping them discover the world, and I have a few online groups I am active in or run.

I am hoping that people can journey with me as I figure out how to coupon. See the crafts I create, sometimes with the help of my children. I'll introduce each of our kids as time allows. They all deserve their own posts, as they all have their unique quirks that I love. We are always growing as a family and not just in size.

I myself am a military brat. My father was in the Air Force for many years, and I was actually born overseas. When I met my husband he was in the Army, so I have done my fair share of travel. We have however settled down in Kentucky. This is home for my husband and I don't see us moving anytime soon. Some of my blogs may relate to how I grew up and how I hope my children are benefiting from what I learned. The title of the blog refers to how sometimes it is hard to fit everything in. I have found however, there is always room for love and maybe share with how busy things get, we always mange to fit in ways to show it.

Hopefully I can make sure I fit in a way to share with you how I fit in the love within my busy week. This week I will dedicate to allowing you to get to love my family. I'll refer to each of the kids with their own nicknames. My name I will share and of course my husband's is the name he grew up with. Tomorrow I will focus on me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived