My errand filled day

So today was nothing but errands. I ran and got supplies for an upcoming crafting event (probably won't be shared until after Christmas since they will end up being gifts.) I got some special glue to fix a lighting element for the house. That will be shared as the house is revealed. I did some recon at our favorite place for furniture.
Yeah sad I know but a good percentage of our furniture came from here. I was in search of some items to match current furniture, which surprise, surprise is on back order. We plan on going back to buy that (chairs for our dining room table.) We did end up getting a mattress from here for our little man. (My husband has made the bed already and I am holding off on sharing because I am so super proud of his job I want the reveal that with the whole room.) When I got home I had the "twins" go inside first. Of course one comes running back to me, this time being Bubba.
 



 He is "scared momma." I ask him "Why?"
He then tells me "Snakes are gonna get me momma. They hurt me."
Being me I ask "Where Bubba?"
He then points to the worms all over the sidewalk, porch area. The small things that make me smile.











So after nap I decided that Mouse needed some tummy time. This was much needed. We had fun, I even got a few smiles. My older two decided they needed in on the fun too. I will share all these fun pictures. I am excited because tomorrow we sign for our house and then the transformation.




Mouse and Lizard playing together.
Of course as always I ended up being the ride on toy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived