I missed a day

So yesterday I didn't post. It was hard on me. Honestly I feel bad posting right now. However I can see all my children that are home so I know it will be okay for a short post. Yesterday was a busy day. See we finally purchased our home. The home we hope to fill with love for a few years to come. My children know we have the house. They are just as excited as mom and dad. However at the same time I spent my time not at the house or with my kids, working on Pumpkin's rag doll costume. I didn't have my sewing machine so my grandmother was kind enough to sew one up for me and ship it. All I had to do was adjust the elastic. And well make her a wig. The costume was due today!! Well here I am still working on the wig. I am hoping to get it done tonight after the small ones are in bed and send it in tomorrow. The more rows I put on the quicker it is going. It is time consuming no matter what. So I may not get in what I was going to talk about tonight. Let's just hope come Tuesday it has all worked out. I am hoping to be able to share what we have done to the house as well soon. Last night my amazing husband and BIL put curtains up on the first floor. They look great. I have pictures of the empty house and most likely I will post the before's and after's of each room in a separate post. We are blessed with all the help we are getting with this house. Soon it will look as nice as my MIL's or my SIL's homes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Pictures

Christmas Crack?

I Survived